[BlueOnyx:08370] Re: limit ssh access

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Fri Sep 2 16:24:23 -05 2011

Ken - Precision Web Hosting, Inc wrote:
> [...]

Correct - currently this cannot be done.  If/when BlueOnyx learns how to
really chroot a user, then maybe, but that would be a fairly sizable
undertaking.

Many of us on this list operate hosting businesses utilizing BlueOnyx
and really, you should evaluate if your user REALLY "needs" shell
access.  Because more often then not... they don't REALLY.  They just
WANT it.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services