[BlueOnyx:08393] Re: Bug with Site Prefix

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 14:45:41 -05 2011

Now I understand too.

Just a simple question: is it possible to have the site prefix longer than
five characters?  I ask because I've always used a prefix but commonly made
them more than five characters.  It would seem others have this query too.

Just a thought but what about ten characters... even eight would be nice?
I've tried changing it myself, but I know it'll be undone with updates.

Thanks - it's a great feature even with five :o)

Richard