[BlueOnyx:08410] Re: MySql DB Backup

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 02:14:14 -05 2011

Hi Don

I know Michael has suggested a fix to your problem, but there's a different route.  Telemedia's BlueOnyx mysql backup script will backup DBs and with a few tweaks can shunt them to a different server automatically.  I'm a serious fan of it.

http://www.telemedia.ch/publ/blueonyx-mysqlbackup.html

Hope it's useful.

Richard