[BlueOnyx:08412] Re: 5107R 0 Activity Status reporting UTC ?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Sep 9 19:03:32 -05 2011

Hi Jim,

> Wanted to follow up and let you know that after the last update this is
> now working properly.

Very well. Thanks for letting me know. The fix from last night should also
have dealt with the non English text on the login screen of the GUI.

OTOH: When we recently fixed the GUI for usage with mobile devices, we
apparently broke something else: When you use Safari and try to connect to the
GUI with the SSL checkbox ticked, then just a blank "loginHandler.php" comes
up. When you then go back and try again, then it works. Haven't figured that
one out yet.