[BlueOnyx:08418] Re: GUI language

Gerald Waugh gwaugh at frontstreetnetworks.com
Sat Sep 10 11:05:04 -05 2011

Gerald Waugh wrote:
>> Since running yum update my GUI give no language selection for English
>> all I get is
>>    Dansk
>>    Janpansk
>>    Tysk
>>
>> I couldn't read Dansk so changed to Japansk and that appears to be English
>>
> No, most is in English but some is in Jamanese

BTW this is a 5106R system
CentOS 5.6

just did another update
  Updating       : base-vsite-locale-de_DE

 1/12
  Updating       : base-vsite-locale-ja

 2/12
  Updating       : base-vsite-locale-en_US

 3/12
  Updating       : base-vsite-locale-en

 4/12
  Updating       : base-vsite-capstone

 5/12
  Updating       : base-vsite-locale-da_DK

 6/12
  Cleanup        : base-vsite-locale-de_DE

 7/12
  Cleanup        : base-vsite-locale-ja

 8/12
  Cleanup        : base-vsite-locale-en_US

 9/12
  Cleanup        : base-vsite-locale-en

10/12
  Cleanup        : base-vsite-capstone

11/12
  Cleanup        : base-vsite-locale-da_DK
                                                                        12/1

no help

--
Gerald