[BlueOnyx:08443] Re: Japanese GUI Language still have some problem.

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Mon Sep 12 06:11:11 -05 2011

Hi  Kondo

I  executed yum on my local BX, then I faced similar problem.

It's not only in admin pages but also siteadmin and personel pages.

We selected  "Japanese" on Account Settings page,
but still English character appears.

It looks that same Japanese locale-ja files are destroyed or overwritten.

Let's just wait for a fix by Michael Stauber.

Eiji Hamanno

  Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 4:54 PM
  Subject: [bluequartz] [BlueOnyx:08441] Japanese GUI Language still have
some problem.

  Hi all

  My blueonyx's admin page is control by Japanese, and few days ago the
Japanese character got to be English by auto yum update.
  So I can't change the user's information which is written by Japanese(when
I tried user will broken).
  I just follow the direction this article [BlueOnyx:08420] and i got
english in side the pulldowns.
  But still I can't see any Japanese so I can't control.

  What I did is I tried to switch the Language pulldown to English and
Japanese, but nothing will change(still English).

  I need help! What should I do next?

  --
  Kondo