[BlueOnyx:08457] cmuImport breaking with subdomains and suPHP

User Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Wed Sep 14 00:19:13 -05 2011

I have mentioned this in the wordpress thread, however it's not really
anything to do with wordpress.

cmuImport is breking when I try and import a vsite from another 5106R server
that has both subdomains and suPHP turned on for the site.

The error looks like:

ScanIn: ;     [foo], [/d modify your scriptssh: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `"'
sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of file
ScanIn: ; Note: You cannot use both mb_outp: checksum error.sh: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `"'
sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of file
sh: /font: No such file or directory
ScanIn: ; Default is sh: line 1: .
: command not found
sh: -c: line 0: syntax error near unexpected token `&'
sh: -c: line 0: `echo -n "ScanIn: ;arg_separator.input = ";&"'
ScanIn: 59-1sh: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `"'
sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of file
ScanIn: ;     session.save_path = Nsh: MODE: command not found
sh: line 1: /path
: No such file or directory
ScanIn: t=src,form=fakeentrysh: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `"'
sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of file
ERROR undoTar: Permission denied
creating mailing list: test.eis.net.au-testlist
Fixing UIDs and GIDs of all users by running /usr/sausalito/sbin/fix_user_UID_and_GID.pl.
We imported 1 vsites, 1 users, 1 lists

All that results in a corrupt vsite, full of garbage.

Could someone else please confirm this issue for me?
All I had to do to replcate it was make a new vsite, add a couple of subdomains and swtich on suPHP for
the site, then cmuExport it, and try to cmuImport it on another BlueOnyx server either 5106R or 5107R
they both do it.

- Ernie.