[BlueOnyx:08480] Re: Japanese GUI Language still have some problem.

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Thu Sep 15 22:40:30 -05 2011

Hi

>  (I'd also like to see a similar control of whether the remote access tab
> displays :-)

No we don't  use the "remote access" function
Because it is hard to use copy / paste,  no function to swith sjis euc utf8
,, etc.
It's  no meaning for us.

> The menu entry "BlueOnyx News" and the newspage itself can *only* be seen
> by a
> server administrator.
> A siteAdmin will not see it.    A user site user will not see it.

I think you might have misunderstanding on the "server administrator".

For exsample,  in my case,  many dedicated servers are for companys,
and for resale contractors.

The company person selected BO, BQ which has a multi-sites function as
www. www2. brog. sns. ... etc.   ( before multi sub-domain came )
The resale contractor selected BO, BQ which has multi-domain at one server.

Both persons can use only Japanese Windows.
No knowledge of  linux,  no knowledge of  English.

But you began  "BlueOnyx News" suddenly.
The "BlueOnyx News"  is the *proof * of  excepting people outside in the
English.

Eiji Hamano