[BlueOnyx:08541] Re: suphp

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Sep 22 06:51:55 -05 2011

Hi Søren,

> I am trying to use the suphp function on a site, but when i enable it, the
> site suddenly gives  "Fatal error: Call to undefined function
> mysql_connect()" on db-connections
>
> Any suggestions on how to find the problem to this?

Are you by chance using a third party PHP package on that server? If so, it
may be an older package of mine which is not yet suPHP ready, or which was
created before we allowed for the separate php.ini's for suPHP enabled sites.
In that case (depending on which version of my PHP PKG it is) one possible
remedy may be to turn suPHP off, save the changes and turn it back on. If that
doesn't help, you'd need a newer PHP PKG.