[BlueOnyx:08547] Re: apache rewrite rules

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Thu Sep 22 08:35:50 -05 2011

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the answer. Indeed, I have to enable AllowOverride FileInfo in
the GUI in order to get rid of an apache error because of the directions
in the .htaccess file.

However, even after enabling this, and getting rid of the error, the
rewriterule still doesn't work. I still just get the directory listing of
/web

Even after enableing all options and allowoverrides in the gui, this is
still the same.

Thanks
Maurice