[BlueOnyx:08550] ignored hostname for pam_abl?

Jeff Folk jfolk at qzoneinc.com
Thu Sep 22 11:28:12 -05 2011

Was wondering if it would be possible to add a field to the BX login mgr page? I have a number of clients that use BX for internal mail systems and have trouble with people triggering pam_abl with incorrect mail logins through a local gateway. Of course this blocks the whole gateway from logging in, probably because of one bad user (in this case with a faulty shift key on their keyboard).

I manually edit the pam_abl.conf file to have the line:

host_rule=!ignored.host.name=5/1h

But, it would be cool to be able to enter our desired host to ignore in a field, then if blank, go ahead and put in the '*'.

Does this sound like a good idea?

Thanks;
Jeff