[BlueOnyx:08574] Re: Moving Datacentre

Steffan general at ziggo.nl
Fri Sep 23 04:41:50 -05 2011

Well, i have handled it before
But im not using the BO DNS

Im using mydns
It's a mysql version dns.
So you can simple import your exsisting dns records to it
change the tls of all domains to 5 minutes

And you can use phpmyadmin to change all ip's with one command server wide
http://www.mydns.pl/

we also using mysql replication
So all dns servers has his own database so if the main one failed then there
is no wurry

good luck with moving your servers