[BlueOnyx:08599] Re: sendmail restart

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Sep 25 23:07:12 -05 2011

Hi Christoph,

> Just to confirm, this happens upon every update on every vps, but sendmail
> gets restarted by swatch after max 15min

I published a fix for that (and other things) during the night. The problem
was easy to replicate. It's a case of this old problem that we have to really
stop sendmail, kill it and then have to start it again.

However, just a "service sendmail start" won't do. That won't bring up sm-
client. We really have to do a "service sendmail restart" for that to happen.
Which is weird, but can't be helped in another way or fashion.