[BlueOnyx:08600] Re: When should I be doing yum groupinstall BlueOnyx?

Jeff Folk jfolk at qzoneinc.com
Sun Sep 25 23:12:14 -05 2011

On Sep 25, 2011, at 6:39 PM, Michael Stauber wrote:

> Try these two commands as a resolve:
>
> yum reinstall am-bins analog base-apache-am base-dns-am base-ftp-am base-
> network-am base-telnet-am base-time-src blueonyx-z-push mod_cband ms-sys raid-
> bins re2c telnet-scripts
>
> yum update

oops... My last mail was too big (all those ssh pastes)... My server didn't respond well to that command. Said all those packages don't exist and didn't do anything.

Will I have to rpm -e --justdb --nodeps

all those packages and install with yum?

FYI... I have 2 servers in this state, and the second one is far worse off...

Thanks;
Jeff