[BlueOnyx:08602] geotrust SSL

Steffan general at ziggo.nl
Mon Sep 26 03:28:55 -05 2011

Is it possible to extend the Root cerificate file of BlueOnyx
Now when I install a geotrust ssl I need to add the root and intermediar
certificate

Also im getting this message on a ssl check

SSLv2 enabled
SSLv2 is not a standard for years anymore and has safety risks  please
disable SSLv2

It says I have to change ssl.conf

Open ssl.conf
SSLProtocol -ALL +SSLv3 +TLSv1
SSLCipherSuite ALL:!aNULL:!ADH:!eNULL:!LOW:!EXP:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM

2.Test this should give a error
 openssl s_client -ssl2 -connect virtualhost:443
3.check if the sites Works with SSLv3 en/of TLSv1:
# openssl s_client -ssl3 -connect virtualhost:443
# openssl s_client -tls1 -connect virtualhost:443

Is this something we need to do on BO

Thanxs

Steffan