[BlueOnyx:08634] Re: MySQL

Martyn Bailey martyn at solis.co.uk
Tue Sep 27 06:27:16 -05 2011

On 26 Sep 2011, at 20:56, Charles Bowman wrote:

> MS provided this some time ago:
> [QUOTE]
> Do the following:

Yup - figured that.  I'm so used to ssh'ing in to do stuph like set
mySQL root passowrds, ho hum.

I doubt I'll be needing ssh as much with BO though - as most of the
things I need it for on a 'general' basis (like adding override=all to
the .conf web files) is now covered in the GUI.

Enjoying it - VERY - much so far, it really IS what Cobalt should
have become, and now has :-)

Thanks also to everyone else who responded - I'll make more use
of the 'search' of the mailing list wherever possible - honest :-)