[BlueOnyx:08637] Bolt-ons for BO?

Martyn Bailey martyn at solis.co.uk
Tue Sep 27 06:38:15 -05 2011

For as many years as it existed, I used Blue Quartz having had to
accept the disaster of Cobalt getting the death sentence.

I used many of Brian Smith (Nuonce) bolt-ons, like MySQL and
PHP - obviously now built so well into BO.

However, there were a few other nice bits, like the backup
package, and also automysqlbackup.sh (not Brians, but absolutely
essential) that I've become very used to, and dependent upon.

So, is there a nice backup package?

Will automysqlbackup.sh work on BO (I'm not in an office where I
can check the file at present) and, more importantly, what else is
now available, and used by others, that I should know about?