[BlueOnyx:08650] Re: Subject line admin mail messages

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Sep 27 16:52:24 -05 2011

Barry Mishkind wrote:
>         Disk Integrity was on the right hand side, along with Network Status.
>         The left hand side shows the other 12 selections.
>
>         Any other suggestions?

If you're not running any Tomcat applications then you may want to
remove that from your monitoring as well.  (JavaServer Pages (JSP) &
Servlets).  I generally pull anything that I'm not really using such as
SNMP, as well.

Just in case you have a stuck package somewhere, you might try:
yum clean all
yum -y update

--
Chris Gebhardt