[BlueOnyx:11252] Re: archive email

Abdul Rashid Abdullah webmaster at muntada.com
Fri Aug 31 13:32:57 -05 2012

Barracuda has such a product. But it may be too expensive at this point.
I have used their anti-spam firewall and I liked it.  It had a by product
of archiving email but not in a manner that would meet regulations because
that wasn't it's purpose, but I believe they realized that too and tweaker
their system and came out with their archiver product.