[BlueOnyx:11746] Re: Virtbiz

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Dec 3 08:22:45 -05 2012

On 12/3/2012 7:15 AM, Michael Aronoff wrote:
> Steve wrote:
>>> On 3 Dec 2012, at 12:07, Martyn Bailey wrote:
>>> Chris, are you actually getting any of my emails?
>>
>> I'm glad you decided to email a few hundred people on a public list rather
> than phoning him.
>
> Or submitting a help ticket at http://support.virtbiz.com

Sorry for the trouble, guys.  I've reached out to Martyn privately.  It
looks like for some reason the email monster has decided to camp out
somewhere between Martyn's desktop and mine.  It's an overseas call so I
don't blame Martyn for not going there first.  I won't clutter the list
further with this matter, but also didn't want to hang Martyn out to
dry, especially if one of my systems is a contributing factor!  I
appreciate your patience.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services