[BlueOnyx:11779] Re: Cron issues

Jim Matysek matysekj at usms.org
Mon Dec 10 16:12:54 -05 2012

Awesome. Thank you, Michael and Tjerk. I just ran crontab -r and have my
fingers crossed that it goes away. crontab -l on this VPS did list cron
jobs for the root user, where none were listed on another VPS, so I'm
sure this will fix it. Thank you again, and welcome back, Michael. Hope
your new settings are working out for you.

--
Jim Matysek
http://usms.org | FB: http://facebook.com/USMastersSwimmingFanPage