[BlueOnyx:11800] BlueOnyx 5108R - Disk Quota Mismatch

Senthil Ramasamy samy at maxi.net.au
Fri Dec 14 01:13:41 -05 2012

Hello,

All of sudden this afternoon one of our BlueOnyx 5108R Server calculating
incorrect quota size for the sites as well as for some users in those sites.
Since it is calculating over quota, users are unable get emails.

File system reflects less disk space usage for the site or for the users
while Blueonyx Front end reports overquota usage.

I have run the below scripts, hoping it will fix it up but no luck.

/usr/sausalito/sbin/fix_user_UID_and_GID.pl

/usr/sausalito/sbin/disk_restorequotas.pl

I was wondering is there a way to remove the current quota settings/file and
recreate from the database.

Can someone help?

Thanks,

Samy

Senthil Ramasamy,

Sr. Technical Manager | Maxi Internet Services,

Suite 22, 36 East Street,

Five Dock, NSW 2046.

T: 02 9713 4066 | F: 02 9713 4077

M: 0434 484 577 | W: maxi.net.au