[BlueOnyx:11811] Re: Mailman issue

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Mon Dec 17 04:35:31 -05 2012

Herb,

I go to Site Management -> Select the site -> Mailing Lists -> Select Mailing List
Then select "MailMan Admin Interface".
Login with the password you specified in Advanced Tab.

Then you set in "Privacy options" -> "Sender filters" ->
"Action to take for postings from non-members for which no explicit action is defined" to "Accept"
"Should messages from non-members, which are automatically discarded, be forwarded to the list moderator?" to "No"

And in "Privacy options" -> " Recipient filters" ->
"Must posts have list named in destination (to, cc) field (or be among the acceptable alias names, specified below)?" to "No"

Then it should work that all users can post messages.

Regards.
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt