[BlueOnyx:11816] Re: WG: Re: Error in useradmin

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Dec 17 08:58:18 -05 2012

Hi Dirk,

> yes it is a "stock" server.
> Also there are some Solarspeed applications installed

Then it's not "stock". :-)

I have an fuzzy idea of what the problem could be. I have seen this
problem before when two different PHP pages try to declare the same
class or function name in the same context.

I once had an old AWStats PKG which caused a similar error if installed
in combination with something else, but that was a few years ago.

Best would be if you send me the login details offlist, so that I can
take a look.