[BlueOnyx:11825] Forwarding keeps disappearing

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 06:23:00 -05 2012

We are seeing a very strange phenomenon on one of our BX 5106R machines.
If users set up forwarding - it creates a .forward and all works okay.
In due course if they go anywhere near the GUI - for example to add a vacation message - the .forward file disappears.
Today one disappeared and the user hadn't been near it - not even onto OWM which was a possible suspect.

This is causing all sorts of issues and I need to nail it down Is anybody able to give me a pointer?

Thanks

Colin