[BlueOnyx:09302] Time out modifying specific user

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Tue Jan 3 14:00:30 -05 2012

I have a BlueOnyx 5106R server that times out with the error below when
trying to modify settings. All other users even on the same site work fine.

[Tue Jan 03 13:43:52 2012] [error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Fatal error:
Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
/usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/FormFieldBuilder.php on line 497, referer:
https://host.domain.com:81/base/user/userList.php?group=site3

I see some other posts on this, but no solutions, it is the same as here...

http://nusol.smd.net/trac/ticket/307

It is a VM and I tried restarting admserv, but no help. Any ideas?
Should I increase the timeout in the admserver php.ini? All the other
users bring up the form very quickly.

Thanks, Robert

--
Robert <robert at webtent.org>