[BlueOnyx:09337] Re: XSL-Update (to 1.1.26)

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Jan 9 08:41:31 -05 2012

Christian Fahrni wrote:
> Hello
>
> Is there a way to update the XSL-Module (libxslt) on a Blueonyx
> Webserver (x86)?
>
> Installed: libxslt Version 1.1.17
> Needed: libxslt Version: 1.1.26
>
> The Server is fully updated and a PHP-Package 5.3.3 is installed.
> I've noticed, that the needed libxslt-Version is installed on a fresh
> Blueonyx 5108R (BlueOnyx-5108R-SL-6.1-20110916.iso)

You may not be fully YUM'd. This is from a 5108R box:

# rpm -qa | grep "libxslt"
libxslt-1.1.26-2.el6.x86_64

That seems to contain what you're looking for

Either that or you're looking at a 5106R box:
# rpm -qa | grep "libxslt"
libxslt-1.1.17-2.el5_2.2

Try doing a yum update and then post again with your results of rpm -qa

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services