[BlueOnyx:09367] Re: PHP upgrade?

Arbalister arbalister at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 18:26:54 -05 2012

Not a super simple one, that I know of... because the ISO install wipes the
drive.

However, that said, if you use raqbackup.sh and CMUExport to export the
sites on the server to another machine (it creates a bunch of tar.gz files)
you can do a fresh install of 5107 or 8, then use CMUImport to restore the
sites, DNS, etc.  Note - if you do this, make sure you set up raqbackup.sh
to backup the SQL databases. :-)

Instructions are here:  http://www.neuhaus-internet.de/cobalt/raqbackup/

It looks like more work then it really is, I've done it a few times...I
have raqbackup.sh setup to run a backup every day, and store it on a
separate machine. :-)