[BlueOnyx:09428] ActiveSync Webmail and Calendaring.

Kevin Anderson kAnderson at digital-adrenaline.com
Fri Jan 20 15:08:21 -05 2012

Hi All.

I'm looking for advice on moving email from a different box onto BlueOnyx.

Currently the box we use for email provides Activesync and webmail, including both contact and calendar sync with the handhelds.  What options are there for me to provide that through BO, if any?

Also, what webmail client are people generally recommending?  Is it RoundCube?  or something else?  I'm not looking to start a battle about which is best, more just to see what options are available, that people are familiar with and have had good experiences with.

Thanks
Kev.