[BlueOnyx:09452] Re: Dirs/files rights via FTP AND via CMS

Frank Soyer fsoyer at systea.net
Fri Jan 27 10:47:39 -05 2012

I see. Thank you for these detailed explanations, Chris. I suggest it to
my clients using Wordpress or Joomla.
But it's not a universal solution, right ? What about a Drupal, or
CMCMS, all these kind of software ? You see, I also had the problem with
Prestashop (e-commerce like Magento). And probably I'll have it with
some soft in the future.

So is there somewhere a "more global" solution ???