[BlueOnyx:09488] Re: phpmyadmin 3.1.3 problem

Wisja.net info at wisja.net
Mon Jan 30 18:49:23 -05 2012

I've found out that this only applies to "su_php" sites. When su_php is enabled the
redirect by adding /phpmyadmin to a sitename doesn't work.

When looking at the su_php log files (/var/log/httpd/suphp_log) it gives the following
error:

00:08:53 2012] [warn] File "/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/index.php" is not in document root
of Vhost "/home/.sites/22/site13/web".

As a result it resolves the requested page to a http 500 error.

I have tried to add /usr/share/phpMyAdmin/ to the Open Basedir setting in the PHP
settings GUI. No luck so far.

Anyone with other pointers? Michael have you heard of this problem before with your
phpMyAdmin 3.1.3 package when su_php is enabled?

With kind regards,

Wisja

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 17:44:00 -0800, Jeff Keller wrote