[BlueOnyx:10698] BO 5106R Suspend

Bill Hicks billhicks at netstep.net
Fri Jun 1 07:50:47 -05 2012

On BO, when I suspend a site why does it not show the
/error/403-forbidden.html file? Instead it gives me:

"
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /twiggt on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at www.domainname.com Port 80
"

What I am wishing to accomplish is to have it display a specific page or
even the /error/403-forbidden.html that I have edited  page when I suspend a
site due to non-payment. Is this possible? Do I have to edit a different
file or ?

Bill Hicks