[BlueOnyx:10738] Re: IPv6

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Jun 6 07:02:24 -05 2012

Hi Richard,

Richard Barker wrote:
> Is BlueOnyx ready or ready for migration? IPv6 kick off is June 7 2012

Officially, IPv6 is a "back burner" project on BlueOnyx.  There is a LOT
of work that must be done in order to bring IPv6 support into the CCE.

I think that, functionally, there are several other projects and items
on the wish-list that trump the level of importance.

That said, if someone wants to take on the modification efforts to
cleanly integrate the additional address support into the CODB object
handlers then I'm sure the dev team will be open to consideration!  :)

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services