[BlueOnyx:10754] Re: No Squirrel Mail in 5108R?

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Fri Jun 8 03:00:32 -05 2012

Michael,

thank you for your email.
Are there some plans to integrate any other webmail which comes out of the box?
I do not like open webmail and I think there is no other package which is integrated in the blueonyx backend?

regards,
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt

Geschäftsführer
Tel.: +49.69952181 31
Fax: +49.69952181 41
eMail: dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de

Vertretungsberechtigt Dirk Estenfeld und Mario Di Rienzo HRB 50093 Frankfurt am Main USt.-IdNr. de210106871

Besuchen Sie uns im Internet unter http://www.bpanet.de

Problemlos Domains registrieren: http://www.edns.de

Einfach und günstig Daten sichern: https://www.back2web.de

SalesLOGIX Zusatzlösungen von BPA

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments,is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.