[BlueOnyx:10766] Failed logins

Gregg greggk1 at cox.net
Mon Jun 11 19:50:50 -05 2012

Hello,

I started the process of upgrading all my bluequartz servers to the blueonyx
ones.  I noticed a nice new feature under security called failed logins.

When you go there you find a list of failed login ip addresses and their
hostnames, which is great.  Some of the failed logins were up to 100+ but
the server was still allowing them because their access was green?  Anyway,
when I click on the whois for more information a window pops up but I get an
error, and also the main page displays an error: "You do not have permission
to access the requested file on this server."

The pop up window comes up with "cannot display the webpage" error.

Are these features not working yet, or are they broken on my server? If so,
how do I fix them?

Thanks, any info is appreciated.

Gregg