[BlueOnyx:10786] Re: Blue Onyx 5106R Crash

Bill Hicks billhicks at netstep.net
Wed Jun 13 12:30:40 -05 2012

Thank you everyone for all the feedback, it help me narrow down what to look
for - after trying to recover the drive using various software I then
decided to see if the drive was really at fault. I took an unknown 80gb that
was on the shelf and did a full erase and test of every sector and didn't
get an error. I then put the drive that crashed in and did the same,
hundreds of r/w errors and then eventually not ready errors, so it does
appear to be the drive.

Bill Hicks