[BlueOnyx:10826] Re: 5106R login list

Chuck Tetlow chuck at tetlow.net
Mon Jun 18 13:05:47 -05 2012

You're looking for login information in two different locations.

The OpenWebMail info is in /var/log/openwebmail.log.  To see the logins via OpenWebMail, use the command:
cat /var/log/openwebmail.log | grep login | less

But to see who is logging in via POP and/or IMAP - check the /var/log/secure file.  To see just the POP & IMAP logins with their login date/time, use:
cat /var/log/secure | grep dovecot-auth | grep "session opened" | cut -d " " -f1,2,3,11 | less

Or if you want to see just the usernames of who has logged in, without all the date/time information and duplications - use:
cat /var/log/secure | grep dovecot-auth | grep "session opened" | cut -d " " -f11 | sort -u | less

Good luck.

Chuck