[BlueOnyx:10828] question inre fixhosts (#2)

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Mon Jun 18 16:38:13 -05 2012

(sending again since not sure if original made it)...

Just curious, but why was the "test" removed from the
/usr/sausalito/constructor/base/vsite/fixhosts file ???

Previous it was testing to see if the IP was already in the file,
 (the cat /etc/hosts | grep $ip 2>/dev/null line)
which was followed by the test ( if $? != 0) and it added the line
in.  Now it just adds every IP the box has with the name of the
primary IP of the box itself everytime it runs and mucks up my hostname fixes
(I edit the host file and fix the names so that sendmail answers correctly).

--
Larry Smith
lesmith at ecsis.net