[BlueOnyx:10862] Web quotas not working on BX 5106R

Bill Hicks billhicks at netstep.net
Mon Jun 25 07:28:52 -05 2012

I have a wordpress site I setup for a customer and I gave them 200 mb total storage on there site and assigned the 200mb to the webmaster or the site. I was just in the process of downloading the wordpress uploads folder and there over 350mb worth of images in there. The gui is rerporting that they are only using 50.46 mb for the site. Somethign is not adding up. Either the gui is wrong and the quota is not working or else wordpress when it makes all its thumbnails and such is not being monitored by the system and being allowed to write as much as possible.

Bill Hicks