[BlueOnyx:10868] Re: FTP default folder

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Mon Jun 25 16:49:46 -05 2012

I know this, but some programs read /web as web ... in other words not off the root.
I just wondered if there was a way to ensure that when the user logs in they are taken to a specific folder by forcing it on the server, regardless. Not all my users are particularly IT savvy, so this would save some frustration;)

Colin