[BlueOnyx:10873] Re: Web Ownership

Dr. Blunt cleardata at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 25 22:38:55 -05 2012

Well I removed those parameters from the wp-config.php
(info was filled in of course) and the core update works
fine... not sure where the conflict was but I did notice the
working sites didn't have the parameters in the wp-config
so just thought I would give it a try.

Who knew -- thanks to all for the ideas and input.
David.