[BlueOnyx:10888] Re: admin gui not working and cms ms building empty sql db

Tony Clements tdclements at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 07:42:57 -05 2012

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 4:00 AM, Dirk Estenfeld <dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de>wrote:

>  Tony,****
>
> ** **
>
> did you check the free disk space? Maybe one or all of your partitions are
> full?****
>
> ** **
>
> Regards,****
>
> Dirk****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> Last day my box has gone nuts in the admin gui. Not allowing changes and
> some areas not displaying.
> CMS made simple is creating empty db.
> Anyone have any ideas.
> Tony****

> Nope drives have space,
Greg Kehnert found a java issue with on of my sites and commented out java
line in vhost file that allowed me to get web server running but other
services still remain down like ftp and it still is not stable.
I really need help finding the cause of these issues as this is a
production server. Anyone have any ideas?????
Tony