[BlueOnyx:10906] Re: named problems on 5106R

Dr. Blunt cleardata at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 28 13:50:37 -05 2012

Wow that is interesting. Wonder then how we will assign a new IP
that does not resemble the 32 bits format 000.000.000.000
I imagine AT&T at some point will plan an upgrade to a IPv6 from the
current v4 as some type of router exchange will be needed. Seems the
IPv6 routers can scale down but the v4 can scale up. Or perhaps
they will just do a flash update that includes some tunneling
software...