[BlueOnyx:09697] Re: php settings page on imported site

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Thu Mar 1 01:31:29 -05 2012

On 2/29/2012 9:29 AM, Gustavo Silva wrote:
> Hello!
>

> I'm getting the following errors on top of the setting page on a few
> sites recently migrated from BO to BQ:
>
> The settings page itself also doesnt allow any changes nor display
> them correctly.
> And if you press "Save" it returns an error and fails.

Lets start at the beginning... Migrated from BO to BQ? Before we go
anywhere else, let me ask why? I am hoping this is a mistake!

If you are not going from BO to BQ, and you are really going BQ to BO -
lets talk about that. Are you having this problem with any other sites
that existed prior to the import? Is it possible this happens to all
sites? If so, try just restarting cced, or if you still have problems -
reboot your server.

service cced.init restart

There was a php update recently on 04-Feb. If somehow the schema files
were not processed correctly during cced restart, this may cause your error.

Regards,
Greg.