[BlueOnyx:09715] BO 5107R - Email sent to user1 at domain1.com diverted to user1 at domain2.com

Charles Bowman charlesbowman at wknet.co.uk
Fri Mar 2 06:17:53 -05 2012

I have two domains, one is a customer's primary account and another is
simply a typo domain name.

The email accounts have been set-up with their alias as their username.

Previously all email sent to a machine, would route to the username
(assuming no aliases existed), irrelevant of the domain on the email.
i.e. email bob at domain1.com, if no aliases for "bob", then it would
route mail to username "bob".

I have >100 users and would like to forward all email from incoming
"username at domain1.tld" to "username at domain2.tld", without having to
create and mange >100 users on both domains,
I am using accounts named as their alias, as this method used to work.

Hope it makes sense.

Thanks