[BlueOnyx:09734] Error activating SSL for a site

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Mon Mar 5 13:15:39 -05 2012

Hello,

I added an option in /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/site1.include

    Options FollowSymLinks

Now I want to add SSL for the same website.
But after activating the SSL checkbox and restarting apache I get during apache Start:

Syntax error on line 5 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl_perl.conf:
$parms->add_config() has failed: Option FollowSymLinks not allowed here at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/Apache2/PerlSections.pm line 203.\n

What can I do to get apache starting with SSL?

Thank you and regards,
Dirk