[BlueOnyx:09744] Re: BlueOnyx Cluster

Steffan general at ziggo.nl
Wed Mar 7 04:05:15 -05 2012

Why not using virualization (openVZ) with a blueonyx template

You then can use rsync to backup the complete blueonyx template with
everything in it

You then have a complete copy of the virtual server that you can start in
one minute.

That’s how I backup up all my servers.

Only I do it to a backup server and rsync it back to a server when needed

Steffan.