[BlueOnyx:09769] Re: Mailman Issues Still Pending

MuntadaNet Webmaster webmaster at muntada.com
Sat Mar 10 07:55:55 -05 2012

Issue number one, where the aliases.mailman gets replaced with
aliases.majordomo in the sendmail.cfg file from time to time is still
an issue for me.  This machine was migrated from majordomo to mailman
following the recipe on BlueOnyx.it
(http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=mailman).

Does anyone have any suggestion as to why this might be happening?

Regards,

Rashid