[BlueOnyx:09788] Virtualhost on two nics

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Mon Mar 12 15:41:45 -05 2012

Hi list,

I have a BX server with two nics active: one public and one private ip.
On the server there are several virtualhosts defined. I would like to have
some of them to respond to request from the public AND the private ip.

It might be that I am missing something, but currently I can only achive
this by manually editting the vsite apache configfile to have 2 lines of
NameVirtualHost (one for public and one for private ip), and manually
appending the publicip:port to the VirtualHost directive.

Is there a way that this can be done using the BX GUI, and if not, is it
possible to extend the functionality of the GUI so that it can?

Thanks
--
Maurice de Laat