[BlueOnyx:09804] Re: 5107R/5108R: Updated ISO images available

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Mar 15 13:00:20 -05 2012

Hi Chad,

> Do the new images include the updated pam_abl packages as well, or is
> there a roadmap date for their integration?

No, the ISO's don't contain anything that isn't available via YUM, too.

I looked at the new PAM_ABL and it's not compatible with what we have built
in. Too many things changed and I have to make quite a few adjustments. I
currently have some other projects in the pipe, which need my attention first.
But once they're out of the way I'll get to it.